GDPR Core Compliance Pack & Course Module
£250 Ex. Vat
Connected Vet can help. Our core compliance document pack and supporting online training module enable practices to improve their publicly facing documentation and ensure they have the compliance basics in place.
Designed specifically for vets, these straightforward tools help practices to complete their privacy notice correctly, save administration time by using legitimate interest for marketing communications rather than consent, and communicate efficiently with their clients to inform them of any changes. The documents are 90% templated, require minimal customisation and should take no more than a few hours to complete.
Having a compliant privacy notice available on the practice’s website is an essential part of your due diligence and will aid in demonstrating your GDPR compliance. Compared to researching, drafting and then completing these documents yourself, this product and our approach, is pretty much guaranteed to be a better use of your time and money.
Like all our products, this documentation package has been designed, developed and now refined by GDPR practitioners that are specialists in the veterinary sector.
How to buy
It’s simple. Just click the ‘Buy Now’ button and you will be downloading your documentation pack & accessing the online e-learning module in minutes.
- Reassurance, you will have the peace of mind that you are displaying a privacy notice that reduces your risk of non-compliance
- Incredible value, many practices will now confirm that this is actually a low cost option compared to attempting ‘documentation’ yourself.
- Minimal time, no more than 1-2 hours to complete, this document pack/training videos combo minimises the time you need to take to optimise your compliance.
- Inspires confidence, veterinary specific templates and online training will give your practice the confidence you’ve got it right.
- Aids ‘Accountability, this pack/module combo won’t just help with documentation, it’ll also help with your practice’s GDPR Accountability, Data Inventory and staff training.
- Veterinary specific, developed by specialists, in both compliance and the veterinary sector. This product is the closest you can get to documentation best practice.
- Great value, takes less of your time, is less stressful and more confidence inspiring which means you can get back to running your practice more quickly and with a clearer conscience.
You’ll need a couple of hours of time, a reasonable internet connection and a web browser that is equivalent to IE7 or later to use the e-learning product. You will also need access to Microsoft Office to amend the Word and Excel documents that make up the document pack.
What is included
Included in the GDPR Core Compliance Pack is a complete set of templates (see below) that are easy to use, require minimal customisation and will help speed up your GDPR compliance project. Also included is a set of video tutorials that will explain the context of the documents and how to deploy them. The tutorials also show you how to configure the template documents for your practice.
Core Compliance Documents
- Moving from Consent to Legitimate Interest for Marketing
- Legitimate Interests Assessment (LIA)
- Privacy – Legitimate Interests
- Fair Processing Notices – Legitimate Interests
- Cookie Notice
- Client Privacy Notice Updates – Email Templates