GDPR Data Protection Audit (full consultancy)
£2500 Ex. Vat
Need a consultant to do the heavy lifting for you?
Connected Vet can help. Our supported route to GDPR compliance provides a professional assessment by one of our certified consultants of what is required for your practice to minimise risk and achieve compliance.
We have an in-depth understanding of the legislation and how this will impact a veterinary practice. This consultancy service includes:
An in-person practice visit
- Data audit – An inventory of the personal data that you process – what you collect, how it is stored, why it is processed, by whom and under what legal basis.
- Management brief – An overview of the regulation and how a business should be accountable. This pre-read is supported by an in-person questions and answers session.
- Team Leaders briefing – A practical team overview of the GDPR, with our consultant facilitating a discussion on how this will impact the day to day working practises of the team.
A comprehensive compliance report
- Gap analysis – a review of your privacy management and information security against the requirements of the GDPR, highlighting the gaps in compliance and the steps necessary to become compliant.
- Next steps call – a follow up call to review the gap analysis and prioritise the key issues that your practice must focus on to improve security, minimise risk and improve compliance.
How to buy
The price quoted is for a single site practice and may vary for multi-site practices. It also excludes any travel expenses which will be charged once the project is complete.
For single site practices it’s straight forward, you can choose to pay online by card or by invoice. We will contact you back to book your consultant and confirm your statement of work.
For multi-site practices please contact us to confirm your price. Often there is no additional charge if all practices use the same operating procedures, systems and processes.
- Our consultancy price is fixed*, so no unexpected surprises
- Minimise the time your team spends on GDPR
- Focus their efforts on implementation and compliance
- Reduce your risk through data protection and sector expertise
- Ensure your senior team are fully briefed on GDPR
- Receive comprehensive data audit and gap analysis reports
- Complete all contractual documentation online
Your practice will need to assign a senior team member to run this project. This is normally the practice manager, a practice partner or the practice owner. It is an essential role to ensure that action is taken to address the compliance gaps that are identified. Ultimately, this person is likely to take on the role of Data Protection Manager for the practice.
*Price can vary for multi-site practices. Travel expenses are additional and charged in arrears once the project is complete.