GDPR for Vets – Full course
£500 Ex. Vat
Looking for the right route to ensure your practice is compliant by 25th May 2018?
This self-serve course will equip you with the knowledge you need to undertake a GDPR compliance project at your practice. Learn from the experts about the regulation, and the best approach and tools for achieving GDPR compliance.
This multi-format e-learning course is Connected Vet’s self-serve route to compliance. It will lead you step by step through our compliance framework, bringing you up to speed on the GDPR, explaining how to undertake a data audit, right through to a gap analysis and implementing the actions necessary to improve your practice’s compliance.
GDPR for Vets is a practical course, that uses videos, interactive slideshows and downloadable templates to demonstrate best practice for the veterinary sector and takes all the guesswork out of your compliance journey. Its built on the experience that our consultants have gained helping small to medium sized vets like you, work through their data protection processes.
Who should attend this course?
A senior member of the practice team should be assigned to lead on this course, which is often the practice manager. Practice principles/directors will be provided with a log in to be able to complete the GDPR Overview and Accountability modules, and it is essential to ensure commitment from the businesses’ leadership team.
- Fraction of the cost of consultancy options
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the GDPR
- Understand your businesses’ responsibilities and accountability under the law
- Learn how to complete a comprehensive audit of the data and processes you use
- Become more aware about information security and the risks you face
- Learn how to undertake a gap analysis to identify compliance shortfalls
- Identify the documentation you need and how best to complete it
- Create an action plan to address your compliance gaps and prioritise risk
- Plan how best to train the team and start to build a culture of data protection
- Understand that data protection compliance needs regular review and attention
- CRITICALLY, it will help you ensure your marketing database is compliant
Time and a reasonable internet connection. This self-serve option for GDPR compliance is the middle road between consultancy and doing it all yourself. This course will require a reasonable amount of your time, but unlike taking an unassisted path you will have the knowledge you need at your fingertips, and the guidance and focus required to ensure you are productive.