GDPR Document Pack & Course Module
£450 Ex. Vat
Want to speed up your journey to GDPR compliance?
Connected Vet can help. Our documentation product now includes a veterinary specific GDPR document pack, plus an online training module. Together these will help practices understand the part documentation plays in the compliance process, as well as guiding your team through how to complete the twenty plus (90% templated) documents that are included in this product. It’s all a veterinary practice will need to optimise their documentation compliance.
With the recent addition of the online training module the pack is even easier to understand and use. With minimal customisation needed to personalise the documentation to your practice, the pack should take you no more than a long morning to complete.
Demonstrating compliance under the General Data Protection Regulation is an essential part of your compliance journey. Not only will our document pack help you demonstrate your GDPR compliance, it will also contribute to your practice’s Accountability, training and Data Protection Audit. Finally, compared to researching, drafting and then completing the documentation process yourself this product and our approach, is pretty much guaranteed to be a better use of your time and money.
Like all our products, our documentation package has been designed, developed and now refined by GDPR practitioners that are specialists in the veterinary sector.
How to buy
It’s simple. Just click the ‘Buy Now’ button and you will be downloading your documentation pack & accessing the online e-learning module in minutes.
- Incredible value, many practices will now confirm that this is actually a low cost option compared to attempting ‘documentation’ yourself.
- Minimal time, at no more than 3-5 hours to complete, this pack/training combo minimises the time needed to optimise your compliance.
- Inspires confidence, veterinary specific templates and the recently included online training will give your practice the confidence you’ve got it right.
- This pack/module combo won’t just help with documentation, it’ll also help with your practice’s Accountability, Data Inventory and staff training.
- Developed by specialists, in both compliance and the veterinary sector. This product is the closest you can get to documentation best practice.
- Introduces you to all the necessary policies and procedures for your pracctice’s compliance with GDPR. From privacy notice to staff contract clauses.
- Less time, less stress and more confidence means you can get back to running your practice more quickly and with a clearer conscience.
- Includes any updates to documents for at least six months after you purchase this product. So, if new material is produced – you’ll get it.
Our document pack & online training module complements our stand-alone Accountability online training module. The Documentation and Accountability products are the cheapest combination for practices that don’t want to invest in the full course. However, most practices realise, once they have used this product, that our full online training course is probably the next step they want to take. The full GDPR for Vets course leads you step by step through our complete compliance framework, bringing you up to speed on the GDPR, explaining how to undertake a data audit, right through to a gap analysis and implementing the actions necessary to improve your practice’s compliance.
You’ll need a reasonable internet connection and a web browser that is equivalent to IE7 or later to use the e-learning product. You will need Microsoft Office to amend the Word and Excel documents that make up the document pack.
What is included
Included in the GDPR Document Pack is a complete set of templates (see below) that are easy to use, require minimal customisation and will help speed up your GDPR compliance project. Also included is a comprehensive e-learning tool that includes four video tutorials and two slideshows that will show you how to configure the template documents for your practice and relate them to any compliance process.
- Data Protection Manager Job Description
- Data Protection Policy
- Data Retention Policy
- Subject Access Request (SAR) Procedure
- Supplier Processing Agreement / Contract Requirements
- Data Breach Procedure
- Data Breach Register
- Staff Handbook / Contract Clause Update
- Data Breach Notification Preparation Form – ICO
- Data Audit Spreadsheet / Data Inventory Register
- Access Control Policy
- New Client Registration – Legitimate Interests
- Legitimate Interests Assessment (LIA)
- Privacy or Data Protection Notice – Legitimate Interests
- Privacy or Data Protection Notice – Consent
- Fair Processing Notices – Legitimate Interests
- Fair Processing Notices – Consent
- Cookie Notice
- Data Subject Consent Form
- Subject Access Request (SAR) Form – Web
- Subject Access Request (SAR) Form – Print
- Subject Access Request Disclosure Form
- Data Breach Notification Form – Data Subject