GDPR for Vets – Team Training Course
£25 Ex. Vat
Need to ensure your veterinary practice team are aware of the latest data protection legislation and GDPR?
We have just the online tool for you. We have created this Team Training course to ensure that educating your practice team members in the basics of GDPR and data protection is straight forward and cost effective.
The Team Training course is web-delivered and makes learning easier through video tutorials, slide shows, a practical exercise and a multiple-choice test at the end. Team members can learn at their own pace, retake the test until the pass mark is achieved and attain a certificate for 1 hour and 30 minutes of CPD.
Practice principles have administration access that makes training any sized team straight forward, enabling them to track individual progress and importantly focus their time on the day to day running of the practice.
Who should attend this course?
All team members of a veterinary practice – vets, nurses, administration and reception staff.
- Consistent and repeatable training for the entire team
- Enable team members to learn at their own pace and at home if they prefer
- Provide CPD training for all team members
- Reduce the administration, cost and time burden of training
Team Member Requirements
This course is for all team members and takes approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes of time and a reasonable internet connection.
The cost options to purchase this course per user (team member) are as follows:
1-10 users = £25 per user
11-50 users = £20 per user
51+ users = £15 per user
Note that once a user licence has been assigned to a member of the team and they have started the course, the user licence cannot then be assigned to another team member if they leave. A separate new licence would be needed for the new team member.
If you have any questions about this course, the investment options or the other courses available to you, please contact us and we would be happy to help.
- 1. Introduction to GDPR training for veterinary practice staff
- 2. Culture of data protection
- 3. Scope of GDPR
- 4. GDPR definitions
- 5. Protecting personal data
- 6. Practical exercise
- 7. Processing data legally
- 8. The eight rights of the data subject
- 9. Subject Access Requests
- 10. Data Breaches
- 11. Maintaining your practice’s GDPR compliance
- 12. GDPR knowledge test